- Burning Man
Burning Man is an annual nine-day gathering in the Nevada Desert (USA). It is a one of a kind festival, a big decentralized community that believes in collaboration over competition.
- Anyone may be a part of Burning Man.
- Burning Man is devoted to acts of gift giving. The value of a gift is unconditional.
- Burning Man values creative cooperation, collaboration and interaction.
- Everyone is invited to work. Everyone is invited to play.
The majority of people who go to Burning Man are part of planned, registered camps. Burning Man, in esssence, is decentralized collective of communities. Likewise, we aim to run CampDAO in a decentralized and cooperative way.
EOSIO is a decentralized blockchain infrastructure that emulates the attributes of computer hardware, including CPUs, RAM, and storage. The system is powered by the EOS coin, whose holders can access the distributed computing resources.
- EOSIO is the most used blockchain software in the world.
- The architecture designed to enable scaling of decentralized applications.
- With EOSIO, users can interact with the blockchain without having to know how it works.
By using EOSIO to run CampDAO, this project is a chance to experiment with and showcase how blockchain tools can be used to organize communities and events in a decentralized way.
CampDAO is an opportunity to build relationships into other like-minded communities, strengthen the relationships within the EOS community, and to start a tradition that can grow and thrive by the will of the CampDAO hivemind.
- CAMP tokens represent voting rights in operating decisions.
- CAMP tokens can be earned by donating or contributing to CampDAO.
- Members will be sent to CampDAO by holding a vote amongst CampDAO holders.
- Anyone can contribute to the project.
- Voting power will be proportional to contributions.